Thursday, 29 May 2014

New Beginnings

Hello my Leaves, how are you all today?,

Here we are at the beginning of a new adventure, blogging. I guess this blog will follow a pretty standard first blog format but it gets the basics out of the way!

I am a bored 23 year old who believes that there has got to be more to life than what I have currently experienced. I'm not exactly an exciting person. I work full time, I get home, I sleep. I would say that I'm quite introverted but I think that's because the majority of social situations available to me at the moment seem to solely involve getting drunk, and doing things that you will regret the next day. Maybe I'm an old mind in a young body?

I have collected lots of little hobbies and half completed projects over the years and I think that is why blogging has appealed to me. It can never be viewed as complete or incomplete.  I'm hoping that I will find blogging to be a nice little escape from the world, and at the same time it can be a release of my pent up emotion and frustration, so it doesn't build up and then pop like a balloon on an unsuspecting victim.

I don't expect anyone to read this, but should you, understand that this isn't something catered to entertain anyone other than myself, don't be surprised if you have a different response to reading this, or you find it rambly and boring. This is my project for me and if you find anything offensive or feel like being mean, just move on and get over yourself.

Anyhoo I'm going to leave it on that note and who knows, maybe there will be another post, maybe there won't.

Make your own choices,

Toodlepip x