Friday, 18 July 2014

Viewers to my page

Hello my Leaves,

A strange one for you today that shocked me! I decided to have a look at stats. The curiosity as to whether I'm blathering away to space or not gets the better of me sometimes, but check this out!

So far I have had views from:

USA
UK
Germany
Russia

I wonder if I should make it a go to have views from at least 10 countries? What do you think?

:)

This is insignificant to the rest of you, I know, but to me it is so strange! I live in the UK and yet people in different countries have looked at my ramblings! Technology is AWESOME!

This is further motivation for me to continue uttering complete nonsense to your guys! When I get my first comment my head may literally pop O.o

I'm making more of a committed effort to get blogs out to you guys on a more frequent basis and I have lots of projects and ideas in my head at the moment that I can't wait to get underway :) To give you an idea of what's to come:

More craft projects (Clothing and Furnishings)
Scenic Photos (I'm determined to explore more of where I live)
Odd photos (From out and about encounters)
Baking & Recipes (so many things earmarked for this one!)
& most importantly...more ramblings :)

I'm a very inquisitive person so if anyone comes across this with an opinion, view or suggestion, comment below and I shall do my best to answer any questions either directly or in future posts :)

Make your own choices.

Toodlepip x