Friday, 15 August 2014

Weekly Update |15.08.2014

Helloooo there my leaves!

How are we all today? Have you had a good week?

I have some excellent news for you all! I got a call late afternoon on Friday (after I had written the weekly update) to say that I had gotten the job that I interviewed for! I am now employed again! It makes me very happy to say that and, as a bonus, it's a job role that I can see myself really enjoying!

I started on Monday and already feel like a part of the team! I must stop making comparisons in my head against my previous job though because sit is entirely different!

Anyhoo weekly update...weekly update... I haven't done so much this week apart from sleep and work but I have got a few plans for future posts. The theme for September will be announced soon so watch this space :) Also, how are you finding the August Awareness theme? I've had a few messages from  you, particularly about the anxiety and panic attack post that went up on Sunday. It's good to know that this is actually helping some of you :)!

Ooh gardening! That's what I've been doing :) We've decided to increase our driveway as we have three cars and only one space at the moment. I spent a lot of Saturday rehoming frogs who had decided that the bushes in the front garden would be their home. They've now been upgraded to a pond complete with lily pads and other dark hiding spots :)

Sunday's post will be about Fears and Phobia's. I've gone out a bit on this post and have actually divulged some of my fears, not a pleasant experience, but to make it less about the fear I've also told you how I'm overcoming them. We can't let our lives be controlled by our fear!

I'm fairly excited for the post and I hope you are too! :)

I would like to finish by saying thank you to you all! I have my first two followers this week so a big thank you to Eric and Katie!

Much love!

Make your own choices.

Toodlepip x


Also, it's raining sooo much today! Bertha has been by now surely?! It does remind me of Lancashire though :)