Friday, 12 September 2014

Weekly Update | 12/09/2014

Good Day my Leaves,

How are you today? :)

With all this talk about Inspiration and Motivation I have decided that I’m going to put  more effort into trying things that I always seem to put off doing. You may have noticed on my YouTube channel that there is currently a pitiful amount of poor quality videos on there. So, with that in mind, I am going to make more of an effort into producing videos. It’s something I enjoy doing and I want to learn how to edit them to a better standard. Maybe I will do a video of my work wardrobe so that you can see everything without having to scroll through a lot of pictures! I don’t know how long it will take to make but I have the motivation and I’m going to take advantage of it! :)

This week has been very busy and it has taken me ages to catch up on sleep!

Saturday and Sunday were spent painting my bedroom and it now looks much closer to how I have pictured it in my mind. I just need to find the right bed and sort out all the furnishings before I show it to you :)

The rest of the week has been spent at work and also watching Lost Girl on Netflix (I always seem to get hooked onto TV shows and then have to binge watch them!) It has reduced my productive streak but at the same time it has been the perfect way to unwind after work!

I also had an opticians appointment this week and have been told that despite sight issues I have very healthy eyes! I should be collecting my new glasses this weekend and I always feel like a kid when I put them on! It makes me realise just how bad my eyesight was despite me thinking that I could see everything!

On a different note, I’ve had a bit of homesickness for the North this week! Although I feel like I’m settling in OK, I still feel like I should be around my friends and catching up with them! I see things I want to do but I haven’t quite got the relationships down South yet to go and do them! I must be more confident!

I loved the response I got from my Youtuber Inspiration post on Wednesday! I wonder if we can get the Youtubers to see it xD 

Anyway I shall leave you to your Friday!

Make your own choices,

Toodlepip x