Friday, 19 September 2014

Weekly Update | 19/09/2014

Hello my leaves and how are you today?

Today has been great as I am only working for a four day week! It's so nice to know that I have a three day weekend! To celebrate I'm having a friend visit from where I  used to live so I get to show them my new area and what it has to offer :)

Also, drum roll please! Autumn Ramblings has hit 1000 views!! So THANK YOU all for taking the time to read my ramblings! my profile has also just hit 5000 views on google too! It's a week of milestones! But seriously, I woke up on Tuesday morning to find that I'd had a surge of views in France and then on Wednesday morning it was a surge in Turkey! I hope it's not a fluke and that you guys are genuinely visiting my blog :P ever the pessimist...

I'm very excited for the upcoming posts you guys! Next week's posts will include a nail tutorial (which I am in love with!) and a very special surprise for this Sunday's post! I hope you enjoy the posts as much as I did, I think it rounds off Inspiration September quite nicely!

Octobers Theme - I haven't quite decided on October's theme yet as I have a mismatch of topics but none that I could make a month of! Maybe I'll do a mismatch instead of a theme? What are your opinions on this?

I don't know if you follow me on twitter @chezautumn but you may have noticed that I've discovered that YesStyle now have an app for the phone! As yet it doesn't show in currency other than USD BUT it has given me the opportunity to save and favourite things whilst I'm out which I can then review when I'm back home! I've submitted my order so that should be a post for you in October :) YesStyle have also followed me on twitter xD and considering the number of followers I have on there it's a big deal to me! I hope they like what I write about their products... Honesty is always the best policy in my opinion anyway :)

GBBO - I'm so sad to say Kate go! I honestly wouldn't be able tot make any kind of pastry dish though so all credit to the contestants on getting so far! I also loved that the technical exercise was something that none of them had heard of, it really levelled the playing field for that round.

Lost Girl - Sooo I've made it on to season four of lost girl, I really don't want to think about how much of my life has been spent watching this in the last two weeks xD Do you have any recommendations of other, easy watching programmes?

As you may have seen on twitter, I am making another effort to get back to the figure I used to be! I've gained quite a lot of weight this year, for me, and I want to try and shed some of it. I always say that it isn't about the numbers but how you feel. In this instance I know how I feel at my target number which is why I'm aiming for it. I will still have a healthy BMI and I'm not looking to crash diet but instead make lifestyle changes to rescue the chance of me putting the weight back on after.

Anyhoo, enjoy your weekend I shall catch up with you all next week :)

Make your own choices!

Toodlepip xx