Wednesday, 29 October 2014

October Favourites 2014

Hello my leaves,

How are you enjoying this Wednesday?

The time has come again for another Monthly Favourites post!

So without further ado:

1. Bellydance


So, as many of you are aware I started to get back into belly dance the other week as a form of exercise for when it's too dark and cold for my comfort to go for a walk outside. I have been slowly getting back into the routine of doing 30 minutes twice or thrice a week and it's going well. I'm already feeling the benefit mentally of de-stressing, when I get home from work, by dancing. I even found one of my old dance belts and now wear it when I practice my shimmies :)

2. Yankee Candle (Autumn Scents)


As you know, I really like Yankee candles as they don't aim to overpower your nose! I came across their Autumn range at the beginning of the month (Amazon and there 'here's what other people bought' marketing working a treat) and I'm in love. They're small enough to not clutter my room but at the same time it's enough for me to get a decent burn from them. Let's face it, they're adorable!

3. Bastille


Now this album is old, I've owned it for some time but never made the leap of putting it on my computer and then my iPod. I decided to add to my car collection and it's now the perfect warm up when sat in traffic in the morning :) My favourite song has to be 'Overjoyed' and the lyrics 'these words are all we have when we're talking' they just ring so true. And that's all I have. Right now I'm communicating with you and words are all I have to convey meaning and reason behind the images for you.

4. Wotsits


A little baked joys of cheese flavouring :) They've become my go to snack now for when I get a bit peckish :) I loathe that the flavouring gets on my fingers but it's currently worth it :) Also, I find them wintery, does that make sense? I can't picture eating wotsits in Summer xD

5. Blogging


Finally, blogging. I suppose this one is fairly obvious but blogging has been my go to activity when I wind down after dancing. I'm getting such a thrill now that I've discovered communities ^^. And you're all so incredibly supportive! I know the image doesn't show many views but I found it amusing to see the difference of being in communities compared to not :)

That's it for this month, I hope you enjoyed my favourites! What were yours for this month?

As always, please, please, please like comment and follow if you like my posts. As well as stats it also gives me warm fuzzy feelings, as though I'm receiving lots of micro hugs through the screen :)

I'm also on twitter (just about) @chezautumn :)

Make your own choices!

Toodlepip x