Wednesday, 15 October 2014

October Soul, Mind & Body | Autumn Rambles Pt. 1

Hello my Leaves,

Happy Wednesday! :) I'm quite excited to do today's post as there only really one time a year you can do it! Autumn Rambles!!!

I have been trying my best to capture as much of Autumn as I can and store it all up for the next three seasons! I always find this the most calming time of year to be outside with the wind blowing away all your worries and fears whilst the leaves change and fall. Ahhh....

So, without further ado, here is part one of my Autumn Ramble...

These are taken from the week before my birthday when I went rowing with my friend from the North. Quality is not the best but I'm still impressed for a phone camera!


















I love how different everything looks in autumn! Do you have any autumn pictures? What do you like about autumn?

Make your own choices

Toodlepip x