Wednesday, 22 October 2014

October Soul, Mind & Body | Autumn Rambles Pt.2

Hello my Leaves,

Happy Wednesday! How are you finding the middle of the working/studying week?

I've been having a lot of additional anxiety lately as there are a lot of bugs and illnesses making the rounds at home and at work. Although I don't feel sick it's an endless battle to convince my mind of this fact!

I have taken to going for walks at lunch to exercise and also to keep away from people in the small kitchen, less chance of being ill. Whilst this probably isn't helping mentally, I'm feeding the paranoia, I do get to see more of Autumn than I usually would.

I don't have as many Autumn images for you this week but I hope you find them as calming and relaxing as I do!






Do you have any Autumn pictures to share? Do you also find that looking at certain pictures helps you to calm down?

I make a folder of all these pictures and eventually I will find a crafty way of displaying them without having millions of photo frames attracting dust!

Hope your week isn't too stressful!

Make your own choices.

Toodlepip x