Friday, 10 October 2014

Weekly Update | 10/10/2014

Good Friday my leaves, how are you today?

Has your week treated you well?

I've had a very mixed week in all honesty. We took Houds to a crematorium on Friday Night which was a very emotional affair. I know he's a hamster but he was my first pet and we didn't have the option of a burial without disturbing him at a later date.

On a much lighter note I really enjoyed the finale of the Great British Bake Off! I'm so happy for Nancy despite the fact that I had rooted for Richard. Louis was also a fabulous baker and I hope they all accomplish whichever baking dreams they may have!

I've become obsessed with a new series this week, Arrow. I may have mentioned it last week but the habit hasn't lessoned. I'm on season two already and don't have much hope for how I will feel when I finish it xD

I've been doing lots of organising and sorting and cleaning lately to calm my mind and I now have a wonderful wardrobe xD I keep saying I will show you it one day but I'm not sure where to begin...

How has your week been?

Make your own choices.

Toodlepip x