Friday, 24 October 2014

Weekly Update | 24/10/2014

Hello my leaves!

How has your week been? :)

I've had a much calmer end to the week and have managed to reduce my anxiety about being ill! Wahoo!

I can't believe I have more than 50 posts on my blog now and over 1,200 views xD You guys are amazing! You're even starting to comment which makes my heart do a little dance each time my eyes tell my brain :) Thank you for the comments, it really reminds me that you are real people and not just a screen full of numbers and stats! The curious data side of me does love stats though ^^...

I've not got so much planned this weekend other than sorting posts but I have spent the week watching, yet more, Arrow on Amazon Instant Video! Season Three is almost out on TV and it couldn't come at a better time now that most programs I watch have finished for another season :( Do you have any suggested views for me?

I did manage to watch the Teen Awards on Sunday though, as a break in Arrow binging :) I constantly have to clap for those who manage to lead a normal life despite extraordinary circumstances, it doesn't matter to them about recognition or awards they just accept their life for how it is and make their own paths. We can learn a lot from them! I particularly liked Caitlin's story and not just because she is from my home town. She was able to see how her family felt and contributed her time to ease their burden. I'm so glad that she has more balance in her life now and wish her a long and happy future!! :)

I spent a lot of my week finding new blogs to follow and came across some lovely ones including a blog by Marie Sanderson who has a blog called 'rainbowsandunicorns27'. She has lots of varying posts and I loved her halloween nails post from Monday! It inspired me to do my own nails although I didn't have any halloween colours :(! What do you think of my marble art?



I also wanted to end this post just by letting you know that the theme for November is..... *insert drumroll*

Aspiration and Appreciation

I figured that as November is the time that the US hold their thanksgiving I would focus on ensuring that everyone takes a step back and reflects on what they have prior to Christmas. I also want to spend a few posts reminding you all that whilst you should be grateful, you should also dream and aspire to achieve goals in your life, no matter how small they may seem.

The new theme will kick off on Sunday 2nd November so make sure you're ready :)

How are you finding the themed months? Do you have a favourite so far? Is there anything that you would like me to cover in November's theme? Finally, do you want me to release posts earlier in the day? Let me know in the comments or @chezautumn :)

For now though,

Make your own choices!

Toodlepip x