Wednesday, 26 November 2014

November Appreciation & Aspiration | Dream BIG

Good Evening my leaves how are we all?

This is it. The final post for November Appreciation & Aspiration is here, lets go out with a BOOM!

How many times have you wanted to do something but you've then managed to find a bucketful of reasons why you can't do it? I can think of several times this has happened in the last month. Do you know why you do this? Personally it's my fear of failing. If I don't jump, I can't fall, right? This post is nudge both myself and you into gear. Its time to dream BIG.



The important part when you're dreaming is to ensure they are your own. We are always given nudges and ideas by those around us but if we don't want them ourselves we're less likely to strive and achieve them. Have a think about why you want to achieve the dreams you have, who will they make happy? How would you feel if you didn't achieve them?

To hopefully motivate you, and motivate myself further, I'm going to share some of my BIG dreams with you :) I have four key goals that I have set myself to achieve.

1. Earn an income from my blog.
To be able to live by doing what I love would be amazing. I see so many people working in jobs that they don't want to be doing and I don't want to be one of them. I work hard on my blog and get a lot of satisfaction from it. I aspire to it being successful (as do most bloggers). There's a lot of competition out there but I know I have the determination and I'm not going to let others wanting the same thing stop me from chasing my own dreams :)

2. Help others.
Another thing I enjoy is seeing other people change and feel more motivated and inspired. My parents always thought I would become a teacher because of this but I prefer other platforms and formats. I want people to want to listen to me instead of being a compulsory attendance :)

3. Build my own home.
Not necessarily from the ground and up but I aspire to being able to mould my home to the way I desire and want to live :) It doesn't need to be extravagant it just needs to be me :)

4. Be self-sufficient.
I always feel a bit frustrated at myself when I have to rely on other people financially. Perhaps its not liking being dependent on others in this way. Either way I would like to be able to earn enough to support myself and be able to live the lifestyle that I want :)

What goals have you set for yourself? Do you have steps in place to help you achieve them?

Make your own choices.

Toodlepip x