Sunday, 30 November 2014

November Favourites 2014

Good Sunday my Leaves,

How are you all today? Have you enjoyed the final month of Autumn? I know I have! As much as I will be sad to see it go, I'm excited to watch all the trees close up shop and then prepare for Spring :) The nights are so dark here now and I'm almost at the point where I drive both to and from work in the dark with my lights on :( As comforting as the darkness can be sometimes it does make work a little more draining as you feel you have worked for all the day light hours and missed the day itself. I've taken to going for a little wander at lunch just to catch a bit of sunlight :)

The end of the month does mean good things though, monthly favourites! So without further ramble here are the items that have made my November extra lovely :)

Bonfire Night



One of my favourite events of the year! I just love the colour and the atmosphere which I tried to describe in an earlier post. I enjoyed it so much it gets an extra mention in this post :)

My Notebook



Where I keep all my blogging activities and ideas. This is how I keep track of each theme for the month and what I want to mention in each post :) Other than that, its really pretty and appealing :) Made from lots of different textures, this notebook is part of the 'Inspired' range which supports the Victoria & Albert Museum in London :)

Amazon



An odd one to mention but I honestly don't know where I would be without this company! I purchase A LOT from this site and they have never let me down yet! I especially like that they now have lockers in shops near me so I don't have to worry about missing a delivery :)

Oat So Simple Morning Bars



Fruit is now too cold, in my opinion, to eat for breakfast so I've been on the hunt for a good, warming breakfast bar. These oath little things are scummy even thought they look dauntingly healthy :) I usually eat them as a breakfast or mid morning snack :)

Yankee Candles



I've mentioned Yankee Candles before but when I saw the Christmas range I immediately reverted into a kid in a candy shop :) I could spend an afternoon just smelling all the ranges! I eventually settled on 'Cranberry Ice' (it has a nice tang to it), 'Christmas Garland' (the most potpourri one of the group) and 'Candy Cane Lane' (a nice peppermint twist). I only bought the small jars as it takes me some time to get through a candle but they're a nice 'get ready for christmas' touch to my room :)

Ciate Advent Calendar



Again with the Christmas and its not quite December BUT this advent calendar is amazing :) I bought this Ciate Nail Varnish calendar in TKMAxx a few weeks ago, falling in love just not with the colours but also with the price (£19.99). I have dabbled with the Ciate range before but it will be good to stock up and try a few more :P

And thats it, another month gone! I can't believe how fast this time of year goes now! What have you enjoyed this November? Let me know in the comments :)

Make your own choices.

Toodlepip x