Friday, 14 November 2014

Weekly Update | 14.11.2014

Hello my Leaves,

How has your week been? :)

Mine has been pretty darn, tooting, dandy :) I've had a very busy week at work which has made the days all blur together and we've just started a really exciting project too so it's all hands on deck!

I did remember to honour my two minutes silence on Armistice day (11.11.2014) which marked 100 years since WWI began. Sitting there thinking about all those who had fought where there lives as a stake is quite overwhelming. There are still people do this everyday whilst we run around worrying about things that would pale in comparison.  Do you have a remembrance day in your country? What do you do to honour your soldiers?

Tonight is 'Children In Need' night which is another great cause. More information about it can be found here. I even made today's blog picture to reflect the eye patch for Pudsey Bear


A lot of you have been reading my posts from both Sunday and Wednesday this week. I hope the career plan chat on Wednesday and hasn't made you retreat under the duvet further!! How have you been finding November Appreciation and Aspiration?

I've been enjoying writing the posts so I hope they have been worthy for you too!

I had almost forgotten about Saturday's fun!! I went to a Bonfire & Fireworks Display!! (The 5th November is remembered as the day that Guy Fawkes tried to blow up the English parliament!)


I always love this time of year and especially Firework displays. I just find something so calming in the fact that all age ranges gather and share the experience of the 'oohs' and 'aaahs' together :) There are so few opportunities for everyone to gather these days! I had a mild surge of anxiety during the display but this was quickly overcome as the Catherine Wheels were set off, spiralling my worry away! :) 

Ooh, whilst I remember, I've ale joined Bloglovin so you can now search and find me on there :) If you haven't already done so, click the little 'follow' button ;) It sends me warm fuzzy feelings each time a new leaf joins/comments on my blog :)

Anyhoo, I'm going to leave you to enjoy your Friday :)

Make your own choices.

Toodlepip x