Friday, 28 November 2014

Weekly Update | 28.11.2014

Good Evening my leaves and Happy Friday!

How has your week been? I believe some of you had had thanksgiving? We had lots of sales today in the UK but my camera that I aspire to owning was unfortunately not on sale :( I shall keep looking though!

We've had a busy week at work this week so I made sure to take lots of time wandering around at the weekend. On one such gander I came across a beautiful sculpture which I will share with you all :)


I'm not too sure what it is or what its purpose/reason is but I found it very pretty :)

I've also started my christmas shopping this week, I can't believe we're four weeks away from christmas already! Have you got your plans sorted yet? 

It's also that time of the month again where I reveal the theme for next month!

** Drum roll please **

December Decorations & Delights

DDD will be covering a few things you can craft and make at home as well as my own experiences with christmas, favourite activities and much more!

I hope you've all enjoyed November Appreciation & Aspiration, let me know your favourite posts in the comments :)

On that note I'm off to eat Cottage Pie for dinner yummy!

Have a lovely weekend!

Make your own choices.

Toodlepip x