Sunday, 14 December 2014

December Decorations & Delights | Juggling time at Christmas

Good Evening my Leaves,

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend, I have :)

To follow on the Christmas theme today is all about Time. It's not something we always make the most of and, with a week and a half off for Christmas, I intend to make the most of it.



A lot of my family are scattered across the country so for me to see everyone for Christmas would mean I'd spend a lot of time travelling around instead of relaxing and enjoying the time. 'Why not get everyone in one place?' I hear you ask, well, that would be tempting fate far too much ^^ I have lots of branches of family and I don't think it would be fair to ask them all to be in the same place and enjoy the company of people they don't usually see!

I have found a solution though :) the internet!

I first did this last year and found that it was a good compromise. By use of Skype and FaceTime I was able to see everyone and catch up over the Holidays but no one had to go out and drive in the inevitable bad weather! Technology truly is amazing and although we complain when it is slow, the feats we can accomplish just make me very happy :)

So, here's my question to you, how do you juggle your time at Christmas? Do you keep yourself to yourself, do you have a huge family gathering or have you tried to see people over the internet?

Make your own choices.

Toodlepip x