Friday, 5 December 2014

Weekly Update | 05.12.2014

Good Evening my leaves, how are you today?

This week has been, draining. I had today off from work but have lacked the motivation to do any of the wonderful things I've had planned.

The weekend was spent decorating my tree for Christmas though which was a strange yet fun experience!



I had bought all the decorations in the January sales so it was nice to unbox everything for the first time and work out where to place them on the tree! It's lacking lights but considering my fear of fire I don't mind :)

Work has been busy too but I feel like I've made a real impact in my workload this week and felt nicely productive despite working whilst it darkens outside!

I have an appointment at the doctors down here tomorrow which will be interesting. I'm going to take steps towards handling my anxiety and I haven't seen anyone down here so I'm curious to see if the system is much different to the attitude up north, wish me luck!

I've also acquired a slight obsession with Richelle Mead's 'Vampire Academy' books after renting the film. Have you read them? Do you have any recommendations from there?

I'm quite excited for you to see the rest of December's posts and I hope they come across as well as I have planned and written them :) I have lots left to write but, judging from the plans, I think you will enjoy them!

How has your week been? Do you have plans for the weekend?

Make your own choices.

Toodlepip x