Friday, 19 December 2014

Weekly Update | 19.12.2014

Hello my Leaves, 

Happy Friday!!!! Hoorah! It's almost the end of the year :) I have two and a half days left at work and then I return on the 5th January 2015 :)

This week has been a week of success and achievement for me :) I have navigated a weekend of exploring with one of my Northern friends  around the local area and TWO christmas do's! One of which was today but as it started at 1pm I now feel like it's past midnight xD I left everyone on their merry journey to bars and opted to come home and write this (if that's not commitment...).

Ooh and here's a picture of my outfit:

Red and Black Dress (QUIZ)
Jacket (online/old)
Shoes (Dune)

I have successfully travelled in four different cars this week without feeling too much anxiety. I'm currently on a mood high because of this xD I always tend to dwell on the negatives so I am making an effort to highlight that not all my weeks are low!

So. My challenge to you is to comment below with your positives for the week! Keep smiling and have a safe week, no matter the plans :)

Make your own choices

Toodlepip x