Friday, 26 December 2014

Weekly Update | 26.12.2014


Good Evening my Leaves,

Happy St. Stephen's (Boxing) Day! I hope you have all had a good week and haven't partied to the point of being ill! I was given Christmas Eve off by my work which was a wonderful treat! :)


I thought I'd have a go at making a photo collage for today's post, what do you think? ^^ Surprisingly easy to do, I hadn't realised there are apps that do all of this now! Technology at it's greatest! 

This week has been a mixture of emotion, as expected. I have felt very cherished and loved this week and am very grateful to all my family and friends for their kindness and words. I could really feel my mental health this week, feeling very lonely despite being a house filled with people, but I have still gotten stuck in with the festivities and began to feel much more cheerful and like my usual self.

I've been doing a bit of online shopping this afternoon with some christmas pennies and have ordered myself a fitbit flex! Its time I took better control in myself and exercise always helps my health. Hopefully this tracker will be the motivational nudge I need!

Sunday's post will be the Favourites for the month and then January's theme will begin. Do you want to know what it is? ... *drum roll* ...

January Journey

I will do an overview of what this entails in the first January post so keep your eyes peeled :)

For now though, enjoy your weekend, don't be alone (unless you want to be) & make your own choices!

Toodelpip x