Saturday, 31 January 2015

Monthly Favourites | January 2015

Hello my leaves :)

I'm back again!

Seriously beginning to feel like a yo yo with all these posts! :)

Once again we have reached the point in the month where I share a few things that have made me happy this month :)

1. uTalk


A recent discovery from a review from this app is fast becoming a go to when I can't sit in front of the TV any longer! I'm very slowly learning Dutch at present and its starting to come together. I can count to ten (almost) and am learning the key 'starter words' too :) If you want to explore the app then click the link here.

2. Blankets


Hehe, Chez is clearly going through hibernation at the moment ^^, It all started with adding a blanket to my bed set so that I didn't have to invest into a higher tog duvet for winter. It then became something that wrapped around me whilst getting ready for the day. Eventually it became something that didn't leave my side unless I left the house... I really do think that everyone should have a blanket :P this little number was £10 from a supermarket a few years ago and it still has lots of life! :)

3. My iPod


For those days when you just want to dance/get the cleaning done! My iPod has been my lifesaver. I think it's something I always overlook  but I don't know how I would go about my day sometimes without music in my hand! My phone doesn't have the capacity to hold the variety I like so this little purple device is perfect :)

4. Monster Jumper


Yep. This fleecy Jumper has been my go to every time I've felt the chill! I bought it a few years ago from REEF in Lancaster (I think this shop has since closed :( ) and I can honestly say that it lasts very well! Who says that growing old means growing up? :D

5.  Now TV

Can you guess the above show?
With all the time off and the dark, cold nights, I've been looking for something to distract me. Now TV has quite a selection of programmes to watch and it also covers a few Sky channels so I should be able to watch Game Of Thrones when it returns :) yay!

And that's a wrap! Let me know in the comments below what you have enjoyed this month :) 

Don't forget there's still time to win premium access to the language of your choice on uTalk too so get commenting :)

Make your own choices.

Toodlepip x

Follow me on: