Friday, 2 January 2015

Weekly Update | 02.01.2015

Ooft it was slightly strange to type '2015'!

Hello my leaves and welcome to the first weekly update of 2015!

The first 'selfie' of 2015 ^^,
How were your final few days of 2014? Did you do anything special to welcome in the new year? Have you broken any resolutions, you may have made, yet?

This week, in one word, has been brutal. Not the word you were expecting?

I have been on a scary roller coaster with my mood for the past seven days which has led me to really consider what I am doing to myself. I have shouted at my family, opened up to my friends, made a video, been quite seriously low, felt on top of the world and cleaned my room, all in the space of a week!

Suffice to say that I am now very tired and in need of sleep but I'm trying to get my body back into my work routine so I don't feel it as much next week! I said last week that it (this week) would be a struggle but I hadn't quite thought it would be this intense!

It is always better to look forward however, so here is what I am looking forward to in 2015:

1. Making more videos 

My Mental Health Selfie for Mind

2. Being best (wo)man at my close friends' wedding.
It's in September and I still need to begin the speech writing, what does it need to include? Help!

3. Getting healthier! 
(Not super-gym-nut-who-drinks-spinach-smoothies healthy but to the point 
where I feel better in my appearance and level of fitness)

4. Making friends! 
(it's about time I made more of an effort down here)

5. Regaining control of my life!
(kicking anxiety and depression for good/a really long time)

Of course my blog is included in my list but I thought it was a given :) I ended the year with:

Number of Posts: 82
Followers on Google +: 121
Profile views on Google +: 122,763
Blog views total: 4,824 of which 3,198 were from November and December!

I will compare these with 2015 end figures next year and we will be able to see how much our little community has grown :D

What are you looking forward to this year?

Keep looking forward,

Make your own choices.

Toodlepip x