Saturday, 10 January 2015

Weekly Update | 09.01.2015

Hello my leaves,

I realise that it is no longer Friday as I type this. Yesterday was one of those days where you just want to curl up under a duvet and escape for a while, so that's what I did. Today's update won't be too long as I'm still in the 'hibernating' mindset but I will shake it off for the next post :)

My week was very busy at work and I feel like I've accomplished nothing and still have a lot to catch up on after the holidays! We have had a few new people join us too; so I have done a whole lot of training. Its something I really enjoy doing, especially when they ask questions! I just like seeing that moment when it clicks in their head and you know that they understand.

Outside of work I had my first proper karate lesson which stretched my body A LOT! Flexibility is definitely something I need to work on and I have been doing lots of stretching since Monday to try and improve :) I've found its a great way to wind down after work so I've been coupling it with my dance exercises too! Friday night was the more meditative lesson and I left on a cloud of peace, it was truly the most relaxed, yet overwhelmed that I've been in some time, shame it was only for an hour but I have tips to take away with me now.

Do you have a routine that you follow when you finish work or school? 

Sorry for the short post! Tomorrow's is much better, I promise!

Make your own choices.

Toodlepip x