Friday, 23 January 2015

Weekly Update | 23.01.2015

Hello Hello Hello :)

It's Friday thank *whichever deity existent or otherwise you choose to believe in*. This week has been EXHAUSTING!

I have completed two karate classes and... my first bellydance lesson daan saaf :)

Feeling very chuffed right now *puffs out chest with pride* (not too dissimilar to a kid with a sticker).

How has your week been? A lot of you seemed to enjoy Wednesday's post of my life 'to-do' list. It certainly brought around interesting conversation at home, including qualifications, purchases and well-being. How did you find it? Did you manage to avoid bringing your goals around other people?

I have been trying to find the inspiration to choose a photo for today's post and struggled so I decided instead to share one of our home projects with you. We have decided to take a photo of our garden, once a week, for a year. Then we can look at the changes we have made and also how nature changes the area around the year. Below is our first photo which was taking on a very dreary and drizzly day!



Have a lovely weekend :)

Make your own choices.

Toodlepip x

Follow me on: