Friday, 30 January 2015

Weekly Update | 30.01.2015

Helloooooooo

How has this week been for you all?

My work week has been stressful but my 'outside of work' week has been lovely :)

This week I attended my second belly dance class down south, it was much closer to what I'm used to and I got to learn a new move which is always exciting! I'm slowly starting to get to know everyone too so that's a perk on the 'being social' side of things :D 

My anxiety hasn't behaved one bit this week but I'm refusing to let it stop me and have been pushing through, no doubt I will snap at some point but I'm trying to find that point! Have you seen the new video by +JacksGap ? It's about Mental Health and it makes me happy to see people with louder voices help us to be heard!

I've also been amazed at your support once again! The comments you have been leaving have been like little warm fuzzies that give me tiny hugs, something I've been in need of this week! I'm glad you're enjoying my posts and that some of you are feeling a benefit from them :) I'm very slowly picking up a life on twitter and other networks and all those links should now be on the right *crosses fingers* for you :)

All that and I forgot to cross my fingers...

For those of you that missed Wednesday's post I have some very exciting news! I have a tool to help me learn Dutch! I reviewed uTalk on Wednesday and I have to be honest, I really enjoyed it :) It's as though you are learning languages whilst playing games and looking at pictures :) My mum also got involved and now I fear we will be fighting for time and which language to learn next xD There are over 100 languages for you to choose from AND the company (eurotalk) have kindly said that I can give codes to three lucky readers for the Premium package of their language choice. All you have to do is comment on this post or the Wednesday one and tell me which language you would like to learn and why :) Easy peasy lemon squeezee (is that right?)

Anyhoo, enjoy your weekend and stay safe!

Make your own choices.

Toodlepip x


Follow me on: