Wednesday, 11 February 2015

February Flames & Friendships | It's OK to be single


Happy Wednesday my friendlings :) How are we all?

Did you enjoy Sunday's post? It certainly gave me a chuckle to write :)

Today is all about being single... in a good way! Not a mopey way!

I feel like the media and society put a lot of pressure on needing to be a relationship so this post is to let you know that you can do whatever you want. :) seriously!

Relationships aren't happy if you're not happy so don't feel like you can't say 'no' unless you want to :)

I've made another little list of what being single means to me, again you can add your own things to this if you wish :)

Being single (to me) means...

Not having to consider another person when you're planning to go somewhere.
Being able to choose your car music whenever you want :)
Being able to wear high heels (in cases where your beau is a close height to you)
General freedom to do whatever you please :)

Anything to add?

Enjoy the rest of your week and I shall see you on Friday!

Make your own choices.

Toodlepip x

Follow me on: