Sunday, 15 February 2015

February Flames & Friendships | Respect Yourself

Happy Sunday my leaves,

How are you all today?

Did you have a good weekend? I had a great Saturday but feel a little off today so I'm having a Duvet and movie day :)

Today's post is all about respecting yourself. It's what makes you, you. 


I see so many people not liking who they are when they're around certain people and personally I think it comes down to our own image of ourself. If we don't respect ourself then we won't act like ourself, in turn we probably won't like ourself.

I guess today is less a post and more a note. 

Go out there and make decisions for yourself. Think a little less about what people want from you and focus on what you want.

If you don't know what you want then make a list of what you enjoy and who you aspire to be. Make steps to get yourself there and go for it :)

Make your own choices.

Toodlepip x

Follow me on: