Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Monthly Favourites | February 2015

My leaves, we've made it through a sixth of the year! Ahhhhh :)

With the end of another month it's time to share my favourites for the last few weeks, though it feels like I was writing January's yesterday!




1. Being a little silly


Because sometimes you just need time to unwind and realise just how much you've accomplished. I decided to relax this month by making balloon animals (a secret Santa gift) with my friends. We had a great time and it was nice to do something a little different. The image on the right became a giraffe with a lion's mane but was initially supposed to be a flower...

2. Naked 3 palette


I know I don't tend to feature make up due to my eczema but this Naked palette hasn't irritated my skin so far so its getting a mention :) The range of colours really suit me, I think, and they're pretty lasting considering I haven't found an eye primer I can use yet!

3. Flowers


With so many people I know having weddings this year and with Valentine's day this month I feel as though I have been surrounded by flowers! The question of favourite flowers came up quite a lot and I have decided on Gerberas :) They're just so colourful and 'happy'. I saw this bouquet mixed with roses and immediately fell in love, I'm not usually a roses person but they work very well in this arrangement! What's your favourite flower?

4. Food


Or more specifically, a Chez salad ^^. This delightfully filling dish consists of: Tuna, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Lettuce, Beetroot and a little salad cream/mayonnaise. Its very easy to make and doesn't taste as healthy for you as it is (if you don't have the dressing) the beetroot vinegar works quite well as a replacement if you want a fully healthy meal :)

5. Ice Skating


I mentioned this is in my health update but I really enjoyed ice skating this month. Not just for the test in overcoming anxiety but it felt good too! Its nice and refreshing to feel the air run through you as you glide/ stumble around the rink :) If you haven't been yet this year, I urge you to give it a go :)

So, what have you enjoyed this month? Is there anything I need to try out? :)

Make your own choices.

Toodlepip x
Find me on: