Friday, 13 February 2015

Weekly Update | 13.02.2015

Good Evening my Leaves and HAPPY FRIDAYYYYY!!

It's been one of those weeks that has started off like I'm living in a nightmare but has ended with me making up dance routines to +Disturbed ^^

How has your week been?

I hope you've been enjoying the 'relationship' posts that I've been releasing :) I've tried to make them nice and light hearted because the last thing you all want to see is a post making 'being single/in a relationship' the dream ^^.

I spent my weekend doing some volunteering helping to redecorate a community spot, it was great fun and I met quite a few people without going all 'anxious Chez' on them :)

I've also been slowly experimenting with make up again and sadly an allergic reaction today :( Not stopping me from wearing Chubby sticks though! :D



Here's to a good weekend with much more dancing :D

Stay safe & enjoy your weekend!

Make your own choices!

Toodlepip x

Follow me on: