Friday, 20 February 2015

Weekly Update | 20.02.2015

Happy Friday!

How have you been this week my Leaves? :)

I went ice skating at the weekend and I didn't ache! Yay! I also didn't fall! Yay, again!


This week has been fairly productive and I've managed to keep a decent handle on my anxiety despite being ill at the beginning of the week. As far as I'm concerned that makes this week a success!

I've also stumbled across a video that has given me a fitness goal to strive towards:

Uptown Abs Workout

You've probably seen it before but let me tell you it looks easier than reality xD I can get to a minute in before I collapse! I want to be able to do the whole song by Easter hopefully! How do you fare against it?

I've got a weekend of catching up with people this weekend so sadly it will pass far too quickly but, I hope you all make the most of your weekend and... Enjoy it :)

Make your own choices.

Toodlepip x

Find me on: