Sunday, 15 March 2015

March Mindset | If it's meant to be, it will be


Good Evening my Leaves how has your weekend been?

Again no weekly update this week, I just don't seem to have the time free from Wednesdays but I promise to update you if anything special happens! :)

It's Mother's Day here in the UK so I've spent the day relaxing with my mum and generally taking it easy :)


Today's post is my third 'sayings' post. Again, I'm not too sure if this counts as a saying but I like it :)

If it's meant to be, it will be.

Now straight away I'm sure you have already thought of a situation that you would apply this saying to. Be it exams, relationships, a job interview or something else this saying can be applied.

I love this saying but have great difficulty having faith in it most days as I like to have control of situations as opposed to letting them just happen. From a mental health side I say this a lot when I'm feeling the anxiety or low mood rising. I remind myself that not everything can be controlled and you just have to let them take their course.

This tends to reduce my anxiety in a situation and helps me to ride out the low mood because I know it will be over soon and I'll feel more myself again :)

Do you use this saying? What situations do you find that it helps in?

Make your own choices my leaves.

Toodlepip x


Follow me on: