Wednesday, 4 March 2015

March Mindset | Make your own choices

Happy hump day my leaves!

How are you all today?

Today we kick off March Mindset with one of my favourite sayings and what I take from it. You may take something different from it, let me know in the comments :)

Make Your Own Choices



Sounds fairly instructive doesn't it? This is a very simple statement but it holds a lot of power. I went through a phase a few years ago where I almost became afraid of making decisions in case they were wrong. As a result I wasn't happy with who I was and how indecisive I had become.

Make your own choices reminds me that it's OK to be wrong. It's OK to fail. Its not OK to go along with other people's decisions simply because it is easier. If you genuinely want to do the same thing that's fine but don't go being someone you don't want to be. Its not good for your help and it actually increased my anxiety when I thought it would reduce it. I'm still a way from the person I want to be but I'm making progress and this sentence is really helping.

At the end of the day, you were born with a brain capable of thinking for itself, so, go use it :)

Make your own choices my leaves.

Toodlepip x


Follow me on: