Wednesday, 11 March 2015

March Mindset | Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Good Evening my Leaves and happy Hump Day!

This week is flying by! how's it treating you?


Today's post is the second saying that I am particularly enjoying during March Mindset!

"Be who you are and say how you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
(Dr Seuss)

I tend to focus on the last part of this quote but I think as a whole quote it's a good mindset to have. It reminds me not to focus as much on what other people think but instead, to be as much of myself as I can. 

I find it a good test of seeing who your true friends are too as 'those that matter don't mind' your quirky moments or outbursts. They accept you for you, through and through :)

It's not healthy to bottle in your essence and feelings so I invite you all to share this quote far and wide but remember to be true to yourself :D

Make your own choices my leaves.

Toodlepip x


Follow me on: