Sunday, 8 March 2015

March Mindset | Ways to stay positive

Good Evening my Leaves,

Happy Sunday! 

I wanted to start today's post by apologising for the lack of weekly update this week. I had my second appointment with the counsellor and left me with a headache and much to chew on, to the point where I didn't feel perky enough for a weekly update. I'm feeling much better now and have had a nice gentle weekend to calm my mind!


Today's post ties into it all quite nicely as its where I share my tips on staying positive :) I hope you enjoy them :) feel free to share your own too!

1. Visual Motivation



You've seen my desk with various inspirations on it. At the moment it is full of notes of the little things that make me smile. This is exactly what I need each day I get home and its one of the first things I see when I wake up too so it sets me up for a happy day :)

2. Focus on the positives

Make a list of what has gone well each day. No 'ifs' or 'buts' just the positives. Reminding yourself of these will help you to continue drawing positives and eventually you won't need to make a point of writing them down to be able to reflect on them.

3. Goals and Rewards

It may sound like a strange one but I find that having something to work towards keeps me positive. By having goals you get a boost when you achieve them. I set myself goals in order to justify buying something I usually would pass over but know that I want. For this laptop I had to get to a savings goal and now every time I use it I'm reminded that I can achieve things if I set my mind to it :)

These are just a few things I do to keep positive. Is there anything that you do?

Make your own choices my leaves.

Toodlepip x


Follow me on: