Wednesday, 18 March 2015

March Mindset | What comes up must come down

Happy Hump Day my Leaves :)

How's your week been so far?

Today is the final sayings/ quotes post for March Mindset!


Now, I don't mean this to be taken in a pessimistic way but more as a prompt that things change all the time. Almost as a reality check. When I was on medication I didn't have this change in mood, I was pretty numb all throughout. It was only when I finished it that I began to experience these mood changes and view them in a new light.

Yes you can feel amazing one day and bad the next but this is just you being you. I'm learning to appreciate the lows as much as the highs. I wouldn't appreciate the highs in life as much as I do now if I didn't have the lows as a comparison.

So, next time you're feeling a bit low just remember that it's a sign that you've had some pretty good highs lately and take the chance to reflect on what's made you happy :)

I hope this post made sense, I left the most challenging to explain last ^^, as always if you have your own meanings that you take from this then feel free to share them below but stay positive please :)

Make your own choices my leaves.

Toodlepip x


Follow me on: